Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport Employment
CAREERS WITH THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY
Allow your airport career to take off! Below you will find current openings with the Gallatin Airport Authority. If you don't see anything in your current flight path, please subscribe to be notified of openings in the future.
Get Updates on New Employment Opportunities
Subscribe to receive an email when new jobs with the Airport Authority are posted.
DATE POSTEDJuly 28, 2022
Application for EmploymentJob-Application.pdf
DescriptionApplications are now being accepted for one full time Airport Maintenance Technician.
- Maintenance of airport facilities and equipment
- Operation of light and heavy equipment, trucks and snow blowers
- General building maintenance
- Other duties may be assigned
1. Applicant must have background and knowledge in one or more of the following: building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, electronics and information technology, and auto or diesel mechanics, welding/fabrication.
2. Successful applicant will have a variety of these skills and expertise in at least one field.
3. Mechanical backgrounds preferable.
4. Applicant must also possess a strong mechanical aptitude and a proficiency in the use of hand and power tools.
5. Applicant must be dependable, responsible, and able to work without supervision.
6. Applicant must be in good physical condition, have or be able to obtain Montana Class B Commercial Driver’s License.
7. Applicant must be able to pass TSA and FBI employment and fingerprint based criminal background investigations.
8. Knowledge of airport operations and radio procedures preferable.
9. Successful applicant will be expected to work morning shifts, evening shifts and some weekends and holidays.
Starting salary: $30.00 per hour depending on experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance for employee at no cost to the employee and low premiums for family.
- Annual employer contribution of $2,000 to a health reimbursement account
- Employer provides employee $100k of life insurance coverage
- 3 weeks of vacation leave accrued per year to start
- 96 hours of sick leave accrued per year
- 10 paid holidays per year (11 in election years)
- Participation in the State retirement (pension) plan
- Optional 457(b) retirement plan available
- Supplemental insurance and employee assistance programs are also available
Complete an application for employment (link above).
Submit the completed application:
In person or mail: Gallatin Airport Authority, 850 Gallatin Field Rd Ste 6, Belgrade, MT 59714
Open until filled.